Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop


 Chain of Torment III
- MC File 3 (Part II) -
Confirm to the four planes departing from the Green Republic of Rana MS [mobile suit]. Teacher Zhang said, is the second generation, right up to "and" Burge IV "
Looking at the operational data on the virtual screen, Kathy reported to me.
I am not the Preventer what, obviously do not need to use the honorific.
Over Kathy's shoulder glimpse into the screen, I saw the second generation of up to.
Sure enough, there is no wrong.
The visual impression of the Red and Black.
Once, I launched challenges to whom the body.
After being called to the EVE WARS battle, skirmish.
Time with the machine is really the motor puppet "Burge type II" three machines.
Left me with quite a formidable impression.
"Their goal really is"
"Although the circuitous route to the southwest significantly
Cathy operating a variety of analog screen while talking.
"This direction is ... Mount Olympus"
Sure enough, not Kerry Jaap de Hoop Scheffer is not Erik Sion Island.
The goal is not the eldest there, but because of the "Snow White" and "magician"
To this contact with the Hero Juul and Christian Dior Maxwell "
Five fly and the time they meet? "
"In accordance with the calculation, 30 minutes after the time of Mars"
So ah ... anyway, let the "VOYAGE" Sakai captain know relatively Okay "
"Understanding ......
Detailed mapping one by one.
This end, I'll go back and view files. Priest lying on the sofa a break
I look so like the old man.
I also prepare the young go.
I want to say that I am better than your mother.
Arrived in the mouth, then swallowed it, for other topics.
"This time, the document had been delayed"
"But ......"
"Compared to this, Cathy ....... possible real-time monitoring to five flying their battle?"
"Invasion of Mars federal military surveillance satellites, maybe ..."
"Give it a try ......"
Even Preventer or is not so easy.
Able to are not found that you had better clap.
Ordinary hackers, then it is absolutely impossible, and Hero, I can not do anything.
The Phobos such a reticent child, or Catherine the eldest, then take the time a vague possibility.
The safety of the federal military surveillance satellite system is solid.
If you can catch up with five fly and Sussex contact, it is necessary as an incentive to missionary.
Having said that, I -
Spent so far that damn boring life, but I decided to live up to the last.
The words of that guy will say "your guy's life with shells screen the value of the game are not.
That guy - the Hero · Yule to bear too heavy task, I had looked at him in the end.
This is the so-called friends.
Even if the guy does not think so.
And Hero of the cause, not only now beginning. So since this step is necessary to fight to the end.
Maybe I look has been completely turned into the old man, but my heart and the child did not change a little play a little stimulant, I'm not ready to lose to those young people.
The rash fool, although I am not what I wanted to attack but makes it easy to manipulate up to such a thing still has confidence, of course, I also feel I have better technology than that guy.
From the beginning, my partner's manipulation of seats, no ready to ride to the kids.
Originally my partner also has been non-existent, ah -
30-minute break.
A little chat about old words.
Mars has always been that it was already nine years or so ... no, ten years ago.
I am going to be decided in order to facilitate the MC calendar, but in fact, when using the AC calendar.
However, the season has become a mess, the planet's rotation period translated into a 24-hour, 37 minutes blank.
The so-called "late-night Plus37."
This is in trouble.
At that time, something known as AC history of Mars time (Mars Time) hour allocation is divided into three 15 seconds, but soon to be abolished.
Calculation of leap seconds at the same time, the time in the past has nothing to do.
Originally because of the time, past history, doctrine of tired and want to "free" guys to leave the Earth's ring came to the "new earth" and unreasonable will always stick to the AC experience.
The people on the circle of the earth because of the emphasis on order and tradition, highly valued by the "standard" and "history".
Want to nod, but a strong push to be a big trouble.
Mars and Earth, communication, economics, history almost isolated from each other, can be placed regardless, this is the truth of the Martian inhabitants (Martian).
Well, how are the same -


That from the Earth for nearly two decades ago, are mildew weathering the story begins -


MC-0012 the FIRST by SPRING



Boring.
Not interested in tomorrow.
Mouth and keep the taste of alcohol and tobacco.
To live every day to indulge in the middle of the night the day.
Colonial satellite Ye Hao earth ring or do not care.
Until yesterday trouble.
However, I still claim to be "Christian Dior" three strands braided hair down to his waist.
Name, but someone else decided
As long as there is a place to return it was enough.
I have such a thought.
But -
Obviously, did nothing to end.
Season to turn faster than the eye in front of me, but my heart has been stagnant.
I think that if so, the same as that guy better right to enter the frozen device.
"Only a piece of advice"
The words of that guy would say.
"...... Freezing to death."
Ha, I is ridiculous.
Perhaps at that time.
I thought, and stick together and separately, procrastination stay together Healty repair thanks to the card, farewell, go to Mars.
To break up, east to west, thinking she hated my lines, Healty first.
"Good-bye, Dior ...... I have felt tired"
Why is that?
Words, why do not I say?
"You, ah, immediately they are written on the face
"Ah!?"
"You're useless ... has been backward-looking"
She gave her hard my hair stretched scolding.
Three strands braided What sort of ah? Helen [Mr. Mister. Helen], or Sister Helen [Sister. Helen] I do not know, but mesmerized by the past so happy? Feel handsome you? What a shame! "
"Hurts it really hurts ...... it really hurts."
"Will help me and called Solomon's partner asked O.K.
Feel her spit to the floor, rudely shut the door, Healty had disappeared.
Even people like me, are injured.
I can not talk back angry.
The momentum of the wine helped.
"And so on, now!"
I'll go chase towards Healty.
"I said and so ah, Hey!
Healty fled wildly ran.
Fast to catch up, to seize her shoulders when she suddenly turned and, in turn, grabbed my wrist.
"!"
Have not had time to think, and my body flew up and smashed into the earth.
"Even so I still belong to the original OZ universe Army! Do not underestimate me!"
She shows soldiers in a unique position, staring at me.
"Do not enter into my radius 9.46 Petameter [1] or less!
9.46 Peta,? "
I later learned, 9.46 Petameter this is about one light year distance.
"So close, do I sue your tail line of consciousness!"
The peta conversion kilo [one thousand], then 9 trillion 460 billion kilo, ... just how she astronomical hated ah.
Meaning I instantly move you.
"In the colonial satellite I know lawyers, legal process is very simple to be able to get!"
She said in a continuous manner from a burst of sore back, I touch the waist, and loudly called upon.
"I know! Know! No longer chase, whatever you go!"
"Then I would peacefully resolve ... Thank you for your generous treatment!"
Healty back to heel so away.
I do not know why, that backs took a fancy to have a sad, just because my mood is reflected in the above, or has she still loves me this vanity.
Regardless of which way is the worst break up for me, this is the real sense.
Feel bad.
Fool of the three identified too shameful.
I'm not romantic and slow, and really very poor.
However, my life, the bad point is just right, I think -


MC-0012 the NEXT AUTUMN


I land on Mars.
Near the foot of the northern hemisphere of Olympus.
Although a light-year is indeed barely a point, but short, I had to go long.
Not afraid of being sued.
Was caught after escape easily.
Now that was annoying, this is the best.
Also just out from alcoholism.
And I from the bones, with Unconventional addiction.
Stay in one place, then the bone must be itching.
Therefore, more suitable for me than in Biequ colonial satellites, or desolate Mars.
Collected at thrift stores, where lightweight engines and components, assembly of wilderness off-road motorcycle [offroad bike], I used the full oil wrist wiping the sweat of the forehead, upper suddenly thought of a doubt.
"Why, Mars become so warm ah?"
I thought it was the dome of small local earth life system failures.
Went to the dome, I had never seen.
The small flying insects in the fly.
The distance is the sea.
Cloud in the drift.
Can always wear a helmet.
A deep breath, mixed with sand air full blast lung me a little choked.
"Hey ... this human really is an amazing ah! The Mars geochemical really to get!"
I very much admire.
The little sun in the shining light.
Phobos to move in opposite directions.
"Really, how to say, super-powerful."
This time, I suddenly thought.
For humans, the most valuable heritage.
At least, not the world and colonial satellite.
These are just the consequences of scientific and technological progress.
The pyramids and the ancient Roman Colosseum.
Ancient ruins, with or without human and will not change.
This is not the building, how to say, in the fundamental human awareness of something.
The possibility of unlimited expansion of the pioneering spirit.
Although I do not really understand, in any case must be something serious.
Human creature, though very great, but it is also boring existence.
Expanded the screen in front of me, he is considered as a new beacon of hope, or to continue the endless deserted the dark clouds of the future, such a thing is not what I know.
Oh, how ah.
Tears dripping onto his face.
How, at such times, I think.
Not a child, does not make sense for this kind of scenery and moved.
In the end, is what kind of tears.
Sadness, remorse, or happy?
Alone.
Ease and freedom, for me, is the most appropriate lonely, could not help but feel a tragic lonely feeling.
"............"
I swear, even this time I did not think of Healty.
"Ah ~ ~ ~"
I stretched a lazy waist.
I straighten the back, and again returned to the place of work.
Had to adjust the engine to start all over again.
The trip did think of wearing a spacesuit.
Delighted to be able to further release the horsepower.
Later wish to do so this time, then perhaps not too late -


MC-0 014 the NEXT Winter


My riding partner (800cc two-wheel drive motor), has been enjoying a Mars trip.
The past few months, the increase in immigration from the Earth circle is quite powerful.
For the peaceful life over there is quite tired.
Only the Mars endemic in the vaccine and simple file can be moved to the.
Is not without illegal immigrants.
In fact, I am also such people.
Accustomed to one-third gravity, but also on what happened.
Without a helmet to go out feeling nice.
I think that people want "freedom".
Sometimes there are thousands of immigrants in the quarter to reach Mars.
With echoes set up a the Martian federal government of this strange.
Population increased, the battle also increased.
So after the "freedom" as is "indulgence" asshole guy no disappeared.
Fight degree of police Ye Hao security officials can do something, but acts of terror to the dispute, they packed not.
Will sooner or later the creation of the armed forces.
To maintain law and order in any case necessary.
In accordance with the Earth's circle "law of peace, to maintain the army will not be recognized, Mars federal Only an independent kind of thing is expected in the range.
Obviously gave up just fine, I am still of the night of the Martian winter sped forward.
Most of the middle of the night in the middle of the night Plus37 the time.
I had an accident.
In the hard frozen road with two drive motor is really too bad.
The words just slip 4WD, cycling on the general roll.
Like a painting painted by the kind of error, silly out.
What the fucking matter is no off-road tires.
In the stomach into a little alcohol is not good.
Joined "fire" in a too cold body which is fatal.
I rocked around the handlebars, headlight illumination here, where the rock.
Do not remember because of what slip.
Perhaps to avoid any obstacles.
I can only confirm that not because of the banana peel.
When I noticed, gorgeous fall partner slam on the rock burning up.
Asked the blessing of the helmet and breastplate, my head and spinal visceral safe thing, but the left wrist and feet, but was destroyed.
Compared to the fracture, feel on the older more pain.
Partner has been burning sad.
"Damn, damn - pain - ah!"
Even though I cried and cried, no one there.
"Do not joke, asshole ----!"
I curse the Martian winters and endemic disease of aging role in promoting.
The snow drop down.
Hate slow yourself.
Shouted own himself silly.
Naked mouth, fall into the snow like a booger block, I decided to shut up.
"Ah Ga Ga Gara ...... Kaka Lo"
Although his teeth but still painful.
Anyway, now is the time to make irresponsible remarks hypocritical.
"Help Me ah ----!"
Snow is even greater.
Wind colder.
The result is that after struggling.
To do whatever they did this and that retribution.
I cursed to death.
And, although very unpromising, but my awareness of the distant.
Empty memory that seemed to see the circus large-scale movement of air cushion truck to stop.
I do not know where the nosy guy seems to find me.
"Did not change a bit, ah, this child ..."
"Well, blew it ...... not to get involved really good"
Remember hearing a voice impression of a woman and a man's voice.
"Still breathing?"
"Reluctant"
Recognized with the palm of your hand over my nose inside the exhaled breath, the olfactory had taste like spit as it comes.
"It seems like drinking and driving go this way"
"Boomerang guy? Really a fool?"
Although to say something to retaliate, but I have sense of hazy.
"Hang up?"
"He did not immediately so that the weak man!"
"Physically fit is really good, fool ..."
"The words of that guy, even if death may also cure this
What ah, these two guys came to Mars yet.
Sure enough, the Earth Sphere too boring ah.
The two men are not save me, just seems to just contact the emergency medical hospital facilities.
Completely has not changed a bit is not candid.
Even so, that called up slugger is not really good.
The guy carrying the injured way too rude.
Etc. When I regained consciousness in a hospital ward, cast immobilization feet dangle.
Burning partner and I rescued from freezing to death, seems to be the subject matter of the first aid team.
I was told to pick up the aging bones, using the latest medical technology to fully cure but also two months.
Completely older.
Not only two years.
Hiro in the day connected with their own hands, for me the words.
I swear to God, absolutely never drink and drive.
Although I do not believe in God.
Anyway, will not happen again.
Not to own.
Partner in order to burn out, I decided that the future never quit this -


MC-0015 the FIRST by SPRING


"I really have is your stupid shocked ah
The time of the year, can not move in front of me is that Healty.
With black-rimmed glasses, wearing seems expensive suit.
And together, feet high heels and mini skirt with something of a surprise.

Let me start one still would like to who did not take long missing Healty into the intellectual beauty.
I have not changed, not further appalling.
Unable to pay hospital fees, and finally I cry for people to become her.
Slightly hooked up becoming a good aunt nurse to help me on the Internet to find the siblings of the circus, and they do not exist anywhere in the Mars.
Because no other acquaintance, I have a dead end.
Although the president is then cured in the hospital along the way to pay back the money, but I am completely useless ears to hear.
Obviously did not please them, not even an endemic disease vaccine to help my injection profits hospital.
Managed to illegal immigrants, is not no sense.
Even so, my aging also increased, must be injected with anything counterfeit.
Because drunk driving has also been found, let me now discharged, then immediately to prison.
Mars prison too bad.
Once inside would not be able to come out.
Moreover, fracture uncle, I am afraid that escape is impossible.
Such as do not know from where the information thus obtained, the Healty came here.
Passing gypsy circus people who tell me ah
Actually is embarrassed tone of voice told me.
Healty it seems to do inside the National Library of the Republic of the southern hemisphere of Mars Rana Green library management.
My tense face becomes stiff.
Not wrong, I am in a radius of less than 9.46 Petameter.
"Do not worry, do not want you condolences fee!
Look different, and the appearance of the inner or the way of the past.
"Because you need is a doctor of money"
Although it is impossible the injured in this silly joke, I do not remember to have heard of.
"I'm sorry ah."
Just use your mouth to apologize.
Who wants from the bottom of my heart to apologize.
Can take advantage of the time use, the rest is used to throw.
Although the hospital, but the partner has been completely scrap, there is no place to go.
No way, I sneaked into the plane, went to the southern hemisphere.
The body is whole, and where to go to both.
I first met in the southern hemisphere excited.
An entire continent are connected together!
This is the largest Mars Mars continent! ?
This is not off-road travel the best place it! !
Although embarrassed, I hurriedly went to the Healty the place to go.
She lives in a neat and crisp high-rise apartment.
The Library's library management really is the way of decent income.
"No way! Work to feed yourself!"
Work on Mars ... never heard of this joke, or do it.
The center of the country is "Rana Ge Linhai" prosperity as a city of high-rise building lined with huge sea, the sea around the quiet port village scattered, I think the living, not a bad place.
Although the topic and I would not mind.
I am in the village of Port Wine House. Dry with the bartender and gets secretly dry bodyguards and cheats to make money, hidden in a little money, ready to once again make a partner out.
This time wrapped in Nitai on the rope, I think the ice road is no problem.
On the way home found in thrift stores, where the baby.
Although it is used, but the 1500cc engine of Mars with the off-road motorcycle "Ares, Hornetβ III type.
Wants to steal it if it touches, but must take work as a self-respecting man to buy a reward of success.
This is also the etiquette of a new partner.
Wait for me, Areho
The next day I work full of hope.
Seriously dry live.
Nor woman flirting, seriously chaos to the guy all of him outside, decent use of the "trick".
Several times the end of work, and also nearly made it to the digital buy Areho engine.
"Are you stupid really hopeless!"
Save the change pig piggy bank the Healty take up.
"A young, do not understand it?"
"Back to me finally gain weight, my pig!"
"Disturb fees so far, I accept!"
Pig knocking, which have all been taken away.
"............"
No love.
There is no love.
Love what I did not understand.
, I just want to engine of Areho.
"Married!"
"Eh?"
Healty back asked back.
"I love you, get married!"
Wine Ye Hao smoke Ye Hao woman Ye Hao all quit.
The three strands braid cut off.
Dior name thrown away.
Married Ye Hao special forces Ye Hao so dry.
How samples are OK.
In any case do not want to give up the 1500cc engine of the Ares, the Hornet beta "Type III".
Want to speeding in the endless Martian continent.
"And I got married, Healty! Although until now attention, but I have always loved you!"
Issued a marriage certificate will be able to property.
Even the partner can easily start.
To be honest, I also have been rejected premonition.
However, their hair say this seems to really have effect.
See friends, you have said that this point. "
I took the Healty the hand, took her to the village church in Hong Kong.
The old priest of the Church owes me a lot of money.
I poker swept away.
Are not enthusiastic about speaking "Shinto", so it fell to this fate.
With a cheap price to complete the wedding.
Three strands braided their hair style also.
Sorry ah, Sister Helen.
Goodbye, Solomon.
This is also for a new partner.
Forgive me.
Do not need any blessings.
Do not expect anything promising future.
I am not a pacifist is not celibate.
And certainly not comes down to who.
This nostalgia of the past to say goodbye.
However, thanks to so that I is I.
I honestly two or three months.
Of course, I want my attitude to work harder.
Doing the jobs open civil MTF (Mars Terraformer) manual labor living.
Bodyguards and cheats are spread throughout the surrounding, less the money, so secretly doing the offender objects bounty hunter, I also shot arbitrarily prohibited by the operation because the federal government bully smuggling goods such things.
Received a considerable reward.
Pig, Jr., [2] To my partner III World to gain weight.
The first generation of partner "Gundam [Gundam Deathscythe].
That would have been stolen things, really.
After the transformation, became the "Gundam Deathscythe Hell" [Gundam Deathscythe Hell].
Although it is a super cool partner, but no other uses in addition to other than war so took him to the burst.
Too messy to, so there are tattered.
In Brussels, nor how good preparedness to fight to become the final battle.
The second generation was destroyed at this time.
This is the third generation.
Finally save money is full, I pig Jr blew.
All assembly of the parts of the new partner, the warehouse of the church behind me all the oil in the assembly with.
Try ringing roar, hear the best performances.
"Hey, Maxwell
The old priest came to accost me.
I was feeling quite good.
"What, old man?"
"It seems to owe you money, can not
"Ah, do not care ...... partner also completed, when I do charity the
"This can not ......"
"I'm starting from the child when care church took care of ... So, do not want anything"
"But ah."
"Although I use the old 1000 was acting very suspicious, but does not take money from the poor, I di ... not match Doug Maxwell [Pig Maxwell]
I step onto the partner, and depresses the accelerator.
"Goodbye, old man!"
Full throttle toward the wilderness.
Yahou - Yii!
Although I think what is forgotten, but can back the past, should be nothing.
The annoying shares braided did.
Although I think a woman to hear, "You bastard -" from the distant rear sound, but the roar of the partner to the cover off.
Do not care, do not care.
Anyway, I was a fool pig -


MC-0016 the FIRST Winter


Mars calendar year, I finally returned to the rana Green.
Do not want to Shangsui Shu, the night of the winter really is tough ah.
The ice was on the road, even if it is the use of tying son Nitai on Cheats snow tires Ye Hao almost fell several times.
At this time, I thought I was a fool.
Winter night not then partner ran, decided to spend in the pub.
Alcohol and tobacco has been resurrected.
The hair grows to the appropriate length after cutting.
Because there is nothing to find Healty, do not walk the city at sea, but went to the village of camel foot of the mountain in Hong Kong.
I walked to the church of the old man.
Really shocked.
The look of the Healty a nun in the care of the kids do not know where.
"Yo ... you are doing what?"
I asked.
Immediately Healty face anger.
"Are you kidding, you boy!"
Suddenly, she grabbed my right arm, bent to the back pressure in the back.
Not because of your relationship!
So I wrestled to the ground, rude female change made riding.
The chest protector has felt the impact snapped expansion. Thanks to this all right before the accident in the spine.
Hurts it really hurts ... in the end, in the end what happened ah!? "
"Uncle's death, the church left you ah! What is the collateral of the debt!"
The original OZ universe army, the former girlfriend, the former National Library librarian, now the nuns Healty said.
"Now this church is all in debt, in this does not the state that does not work! Orphans have been filled, the library's retirement allowance is not enough, now I'm all liabilities ah!"
I think the right arm was broken.
This guy's joint technology is not a joke.
"Your shoulder is not sitting Death and Supernatural two Well, hello, how, ah!?"
"You want how to good!?
"Divorce divorce right now!"
"Eh?"
Not ah ah because the property with you, I fall into this fate! "
Oh ... I forget that she is my wife.
Casually out of a divorce certificate, not on it ......
Baji, I have heard do not want to hear the sound.
"It hurts ----!"
Once, the sage said.
If your right hand is broken, it is best to offer your left hand.
However, I do not have the idea!
Left hand a year ago just off.
"Here are the helpless poor child! Why, you can those children left unattended!?"
"I do not know!"
"Where are you from bad ah?"
The right hand pressure off resistance uncle, you can say it is not very poor.
The other to say things more like a mountain, first put up.
The Healty grabbed me by the chin, the center of gravity bending to the back.
So down the spine to be blown away.
Put up! I lost! "
I surrender. Total defeat.
I use the right hand without effort to sign the divorce papers.
Write "Pig Maxwell, then, will certainly have to say goodbye to her roar kidding me. There is no way to write the "Duo", but also clinging to the past to poke me.
"Then, write what is good?"
The Healty that never heard the name.
James Clerk Maxwell
Scottish physicist's name appears to be a long time ago, to the household, which is like, my official name.
Seems to be the time of the marriage certificate Healty good since.
Will spell a word by word, teach me, I am mad to sign name.
This method to teach the word is wonderful.
Incredible feeling.
Seems to be wrapped in warm, gentle palm of your hand is so, although not very clear, but I so far never experienced before.
Not the same and I spoil my Sister Helen's warm.
Just violent like smoke, like disappeared.
Something like feel mellow.
"How strange ah, you
"Yes?"
I would like to not win the relationship between black-rimmed glasses.
Also think that is not the nuns clothing.
No, it is the year, Earth feeling about two years separated, I re-think.
However, the total not think so.
Absolutely do not want to use an angel or goddess this word, even one ten thousandth do not deserve.
Emerge out of the keyword "mother" in my mind.
But, soon dispelled.
I should not know such things.
From birth to sensible so far, I have been a person.
After that, I was asked to write a large amount of the promissory note.
And agreed to pay back the money donated in the form of worship card repair churches.
While this tone is not an order, but as if by magic in general, there is a way for me to obey force.
And she gave me a new nickname priest, Maxwell and black priests serving.
Obviously divorce and why I was the Healty bound to this point, although we do not understand the meaning, but I decided to obey.
Cycling, at least the spine and spinal cord want to keep.
So far to the right hand connected to the bones, for the time being this church Ye Hao orphanage, or alas, in this place in trouble.
Imp hanging wrist I am curious, and they die entangled I was tired.
Finally remove the package with that fractures healed, I suddenly Healty took me back.
The pain can imagine to turn your clothes have red handprints.
"All the way!"
Healty I set out to travel.
Her bright smile and did not lie.
"Even if the cure of hand, nor can cure your drug even if I say anything, you have no ears to listen to it!"
"Father, well!"
'S children are in unison to send me to go.
To take to make money Oh! "
"Come on Oh ----!"
Oh Oh, I so thought, transferred from the partner of the launch keys -
- A few days after.
I am in a small village pub.
Each made a five card.
The other is a bounty target Outlaw.
Band to band saw in a cowboy hat and palms of the hands of cards full house [full house].
This is the results of the trick.
I firmly let him continue, the results the Outlaw midway exhausted fell.
"What are you guys hand ah?"
"Pig ......"
"Ah?"
"Of course, a pig, and pig opponents
"What are you bluff!"
I Minzui laugh.
Do opponents and the pig is necessary to bluff.
Feel murderous guy immediately stood up and ran to the shop to go.
Sorry, I'm not so simple to be able to put you good to go.
I looked after a few rounds of ammunition on the ground to the front of him.
Love with the shotgun sight firmly on the source of revenue after the head.
The guy stopped, shaking to come back to.
"Who are you?"
Bounty target is asked to.
At this time I was still very candid person, very serious problem to answer.
"Bad guys ......"
"Are you kidding!"
The guy joke character in this scene is distorted.
"Well, so call me ... I like an arrow from Death and Supernatural traversing this route, your life and money priest Maxwell
Before the end of so yourself first, because that coward trying to pistol lifted me with a pistol to his forehead pierced.
Whose relationship is it, my character, like a compound fracture, like twisted.
From then on, I became a fraudulent gambling division of the bounty hunters wandering around, trying desperately to repair thanks to the card orphanage (the church) to send money priest Maxwell -


MC-0018 the NEXT Winter


Repair thanks to the card orphanage is also a church, or for Christmas.
But the date just given.
Anyway, is the hymn of joy will be able to get a small party.
Prepare the lantern, I will be very happy.
Know the Christmas thing, I bank at the airport exchange donation.
"Coming because the priest is Santa Claus, to seriously Strip gift
Came Healty reply to messages.
I would also like to give the speech of so many professional identity imposed on different sub-angle?
However, Na Yinuo · horses Sklar Ford Come to her, has been more than a year and a half, I think almost when I have to come forward.
Earth feel, is three years.
The Cyrene wind has not yet appeared, and Healty complained.
Obviously very help Na Yina still have been saying.
According to the Healty the words, really that look very bad brats were compiled into three strands braided.
I hold the belly laugh.
So, completely and I am a child exactly like it.
This is a Healty unique harassment.
Certainly for me by a lot of crime.
But the mood I understand.
Every day is bad devil are surrounded by occasional boredom is also necessary.
Sympathy, but I'm not going to comfort him.
Megalomaniac If you do not have to bear the consciousness, the future will be very tired.
No, this is the case really and I is the same as you.
Too many things to take into account bear.
I to the mall to buy a costume of Santa Claus clothes, buy a fake beard.
Give the gift of the devil who bear too heavy filled bag.
Ride partner from the airport toward the Rana Green forward, but this guy is also the older, full of clicks clicks sound.
Not Dior renovations with next year's trip will be bad.
Do not know that arrogant kid will not help me, a little like adults treated, the child would be good to the work.
Do not know what happened, that guy's eyes hidden inside is old has become the sad.
Nayi Na is also so.
I know the kids on Mars have in common.
We are all raised in excess of misery and despair.
To save the difficult, and the number is too many.
I decided to start from the trivial and began, even the orphanage, only the number of people will be freed from pain, and this is now my task.
Although it is not worthwhile volunteer activities, but I kill the evil party all the more pathetic.
The air and on the rough Mars.
Therefore, there is no need to sympathize with and do not need consolation.
Can see the Camel Hill, but not like before, to the dual-hop self-confidence.
Fracture such a stupid thing and then dry in the winter night, completely unable to play Santa Claus.
Anyway, cloning of reindeer with a sleigh pulled on stage performance effects may be more gorgeous.
From repair thanks to the card the church to hear the children's hymn.
I never thought to shoot their own chest expansion, chest protector, chubby Santa is complete.
Opened the door, my spirit said.
"Yo Merry Christmas!"
Period of time not seen the kids increased to quite a lot.
Na Yina led by Dior age twelve.
"Alive alive! This is not Santa Claus."
Although I tried to laugh, but the evaluation is only just one.
"Why wear red clothes?"
"The priest put on weight?"
"Beard is totally unsuitable for it."
The Healty including all here know of the existence of Santa Claus, but do not know Santa Claus dress.
"How did the culture of the guys!"
I am sad.
I was to what the sun this body Cosplay.
However, the gift or very happy to them.
I saw no concerns about the smiling faces seen in a long time.
Dior king like the children here, the gift equitable distribution for everyone.
There grew up Nuoyi Na smile.
The Healty black hair, slightly mixed with some white.
Permeability slightly in the corner of the working class.
A little listen to her whine.
Tonight Prohibition Smoking.
Behind the warehouse, to tear down the engine of the partner, as I expected, he is there.
I put on the face of one did not know, really could not stand "side so he said, the side will open the parts coated with oil, cleaning with a brush.
"I am sorry ah."
I am so accosted in the past but he did not answer.
"Come on"
Gears, nuts, chain coupling, I heap full of wooden box placed in front of him.
"This is my personal Christmas gift!"
This is like the machinery is the best toy box.
Is a quiet night.
Dior is a smart child, the little finger into the waste cotton yarn, carefully wipe of diesel in small parts on the parts.
Job progress than expected.
"That, that is called the nuns Healty
Is a simple job boring, to accost over from his side.
"In the past, where agents?"
Being asked, then answered questions.
This is my style.
"Why think so?"
"That guy pulling up the way, really hurts."
"Hum hum ... probably!
Gently put the extent of my right hand broken.
"You did not get married or something?"
"Stupid - eggs! Priests and nuns can not get married."
"Hey, is obviously false priests dare to say that
"............"
Children who do not know good things to those of adults, as much heap as garbage.
"You love to worry about ah, better to worry about than the things of others."
"I does not matter ... my
"............"
"Really have to worry about Nayi Madonna over there ...... at night has been looking out the window ah"
"......"
"Really loved ones what really troubles ...... has been to wait
In any case the pursuit of freedom, can not choose my own parents.
The lineage hp the Sklar Ford and Nuoyinhaimu indeed cruel and troublesome fate.
"I was wandering child is really good"
And also nuns Healty picked up really good. "
Although not ready to comfort him, but inadvertently comfort.
"Well, I ... nun Healty for me is very gentle
Is not to bully you.
That case is really great.
Like this guy is now the age I live home, wore fluffy messy head, doing sly things, not easy these days to get through to.
Although not want to go, but I met Sister Helen, than this guy met Healty are two years late.
Our silence to continue operations.
"I would like to ......"
The three strands of braided philosopher suddenly muttered.
Human values ​​... is tender memories, or does not exist in the hearts of things. "
"Oh? ......
"Parent what the trouble, then there will not be, they have no value, the meaning of life can not get a good understanding
I just came to Mars, thought about similar problems, small guy small guy, the little head come to an answer.
I think the serious discussion and children.
"I am gentle and has no objection to, but memories, how do you say ......"
"This ah? Memories was more important!"
"The so-called memories of a complex word is" Memory. "
"I still know, is the Memory!"
"Well, listen
I casually began to say.
Assembly operations, the mouth was moving, while the hand is also moving.
Human memory died after completely cleared and I do not think such a thing valuable and there are good things in the memory, but also not want to remember the chest things. "
"I'm sleepy ..."
"Finally, compared to the memory of the past, or the desire for the future is more important ah., Although the nuns Healty, but always nostalgia for the past, when the sudden attention, will not do anything so-called, to be sentimental the vulnerability of disposable
"............."
"If, if the memory is valuable, then, the same human life is valuable ... if this is the case of death I doing so far, can be said that the important things of the human heritage destroyed."
So ah ...
I can not directly accept the answer to this kid, because I still continue to look for peace buried inside the body [3].
Be sentimental vulnerability of nostalgia, do not want to admit stagnation.
Even if it is cut off or keep long three strands braided in my behind.
Half destroyed by the goddess like and shattered stained glass.
Clearly that image flashed through his mind.
- Church of Maxwell tragedy.
Since that time untouched.
Killer priest priest Maxwell.
Hope that was killed to save myself.
Noted, Dior has rolled cloak to sleep. 

"'ll Catch a cold!"
Want him to get up, but I decided to cover his red cloak of Santa Claus, so he fell asleep.
Because it is full of grease ready to throw away used clothes.
There is nothing to pity.

Quiet night darkens.
Installed immediately put the partner.
So, listen to the Healty grievances, I prepared to do so stood up -
I heard a whisper of sorrow.
That really is the voice of Na Yina.
Out from the warehouse, wait a look around.
I feel the sway of the trees.
Emerge out of the night sky known as the "frozen teardrop" [Frozen Teardrop] little called "terrorist" [Deimos] The second satellite.
But have not been able to reduce the dark light.
Even so, in my eyes adapt to darkness - saw the movements of the shadow.
The man gave up the ghost, the Nuo Yinuo disappeared in the forest on his shoulders.
I will also Phi Santa Claus in his body that the red idiot hat on the floor.
Although heavy, but I still put on a black robe filled with props of my business.
Can not forgive.
Probably on the second floor beside the bed to look outside Nuoyi Na taken away.
Healty Ye Hao other children makes no odds whether notice. This approach can be really beautiful.
I hide the live atmosphere, hard to catch up.
The number of footsteps, the four men.
They seem to have received considerable training, I am such a judgment.
Action organization like the army action.
Long time no taste to the tension.
Would like to thank that I do not drink.
Back to their own death, "the time has come to.
The local ruffians and criminals can not have such a command of the force.
All in all, Mars federal or the Nuoyinhaimu the chaebol sent over special forces.
I heard a slight cyclical mechanical sound, certainly Martian warrior standby on the other side of the forest.
This is not the body can fight against the opponents.
How to do.
So silently watched the Na Yina them away.
This kind of thing can not be done.
Only to win their Martian warrior, to fight against.
Through the forest to see the four machine Mars soldiers standing along the coast of "拉纳格林海".
And they also parked at the foot of the high-speed air-cushion craft.
Estimated that four men wearing a black suit, should Nuoyi Na transported to this air cushion craft.
At this time, Na Yinuo recovered consciousness, the men with little resistance.
Now is the opportunity.
So, the win which sets the body, I think.
Dazzling flash across.
It was in the golden shining light.
That is not the same body and Mars soldiers.
While only confirm that the moment of appearance, it is not up to, and not the same as the shape of the other Gundam.
"I greet you, Nuoyi Na!"
Sounded always calm voice.
Is claimed to be the voice of the of Cyrene wind guy.
"Father ----!"
Nayi Na desperately shouted.
The next instant, the three machines Mars fighters were cut.
What is with what kind of weapons is still unknown.
Mars soldiers explosion and burst smoke more and block vision.
Attention Cyrene wind that dazzling luminous body will survive the last one Martian warrior destroyed.
Good insurance.
I got to go on a spike.
"Stop! That here Nayi Nuo in · Nuoyinhaimu,!"
In the air-cushion boats around like the character of the mastermind behind the group of men, will grab the the wore Nuo Yinuo neck cried.
However, Nayi Na terror.
"No! Nuo Yina horses Sklar Ford
Calmly said.
"My father! Forget about me!"
At this time, in the dazzling light the cockpit door opened, and that guy a pleasure to appear from the inside.
"Grow up ... and change pretty Nayi Nuo"
The men stayed contingent stood.
Mars federal or Nuoyinhaimu chaebol's good, because that guy looks exactly like your own boss.
Originally, they do not know over there is fake.
From the black robe, I have prepared a sniper rifle with spy mirror, instead of love with the shotgun.
The Nuo Yinuo Ting Zhuoxiong.
"My father! Please kill it!"
I decided to respond to requests.
Even so whatever the outcome, is also a priest adults.
The PAN! The mastermind was shot dead.
Kill like life is not.
I say that death is necessarily right.
The liberated Nuo Yina ran the around Cyrene wind.
Will be to recover one of her two and want to save the fallen mastermind - the rest of the trio is a one into the sniper in the PAN! PAN PAN! Sniper.
My technical variation.
Obviously killing four people, but four rounds of ammunition.
Before then, two rounds would be sufficient.
Well, backlighting, they are also professional, I have just come back, would like a little not to pursue this.
Including taking advantage of the four pilot of the Martian warrior, they have memories, sometimes gentle to others.
However, impede the goblins and Cyrene wind will be their luck back.
Healty and my family will be important to girls abducted compared to what is the worst behavior.
Do not want to lose important things, then definitely do not do this to capture the important things of others things.
"Nayi Nuo ......."
"My father ......"
The light, the Na Yinuo and the guy hold bye joy.

Parent-child has such a deep bond I have not seen.
That is, affinity sub you.
Not only because of the relationship of light, there is something else, the hand can not touch the feeling that makes me glare.
I think I absolutely impossible.
In the light, being Nayi Na cried aloud.
"Father! There, the priest!"
I went to the dazzling light, she threw a small bag.
"To Dior ... is a Christmas gift
I looked at this, is a brown clip hair ring.
Transparent box with a cute rabbit stickers fixed, and used very much like the little girl.
"I'm sorry that is a boring thing. I think the three-strand braid and the child will be very with
Nayi Na etiquette correct bowed.
Like a sight as the bright sun.
I put my hand over his eyes and face lift up, but really too compelling not see anything.
The shape of the body could not be confirmed.
"Hey, so go? Directly to him
"No, because the child is very shy ... and will be more to give you trouble
"I'll Na Yinuo brought Enoch there to give you trouble, Father Maxwell
The two men disappeared into the light.
Must be the cockpit cabin door closed.
"Please give my greetings to the nuns Healty
The body to release dazzling light at the same time, it flew away.
Unique excess thrusters emit sound, a kind of nostalgic feeling heard a distant memory.
"Is that the body ..."
Not to say that there is no guess which body, but the wind you should not Cyrene to find the guy.
All of a sudden around the back to the darkness.
"She left, Nayi Na
The sound from behind Healty.
"Ah, say hello to you"
"The child, a good boy ... surrounded by the bad behavior of children, but she has not been a bad influence
"No, that guy's words must not ...... this, said to be handed over to Dior
Brown hairpin gave a Healty.
"Wow, good! Now the same like you with a string tied!"
"Fool, I use a rubber band
"Sure enough, the child for Dior" Italian "ah ...... Dior" Nayi Madonna, the Nayi Madonna "very affectionate"
Silent night - the silence of Christmas Eve, with our witch, and Cyrene wind embarked on a journey.
"...... Lonely ah
The sky "frozen teardrop slowly relaxed, move like a snail.
"I've only been here does not matter! Dior is the king of the children."
The tranquil sound of the waves make people feel happy -


MC-0022 the NEXT Winter


Suddenly, I heard the whoop of a torn ear communication equipment.
In the mixed noise, the other indiscriminately clamoring for.
"This is a magician! Quick answer!"
Idiot son shouted.
Kathy calmly counterparts.
Imposed security measures. "SL" liaison "
"This kind of trouble, how could -"
Kathy snapped the wireless cut off.
This is the correct judgment.
Even if digital communications may be monitored, it is common sense.
Moreover, is applied in the battle place of the communication control the use of the usual long-distance communications guy where ah.
Although the technology by the Healty duck is to teach go, but there is no foundation.
After all, only the Children.
But soon enough, through the password to ensure that a secret line [the secret line], nasty eyes worse, and muster the face of Dior in the virtual screen.
"Hey, smelly father! Sussex horse its Sri Lankan action!?, Saying only me!"
The three strands braided hairpins still use to time Nuo Yina give.
And Santa Claus clothes and debris from the collar to the chest above plus also its treasure with.
Grew more and more lovely, it really is a love smug little brat.
"Whatever you ..."
"Hey, of course!"
The screen switching, Hero appeared.
"Hey, five fly" us "up to bat is really you?"
Ah ah, yes really
"Why do not you stop him?"
"Does not make sense to stop that guy! Noticed has been opened out ah
Understand, I will liquidate your mistakes "
He unilaterally cut off communication.
"Damn it ......"
Still the same feeling select angered others language genius, that guy.
"Snow White" and "magician" in the advance toward the engaged point.
Kathy reported to me.
"The priest, the intrusion of surveillance satellites
"Well ......"
Much like the girl and her mother was really very good.
The next all the boring sermons.
"Us" and "second generation up from the contact, as well as twenty seconds!"
Shown in the front of a large screen display, flying at low altitude in the brown earth, red MA state on behalf of up to.
"Well, let's look at it, we do not know" second-generation combat "[Epyon Ares] -

- To be continued

Some Notes!

Li Lina Dorian ( Relena Darlian) 
米利亚尔特 (Milliardo) 
Catherine Wood • Wiener .(Catherine Oud Winner) 
阿西达里亚海 (Acidalia) 
鲁克蕾齐亚 (Lucrezia) 
Nana and Kasmir ( Naina and Milou) 
Sangke Kingdom (Sanc Kingdom) 
Rana Green Republic (Lanigreen Republic)

Teacher Zhang (Master Chang) 

Christian Dior (Priest Duo)

拉纳格林海 (Lanigreen)
Hero Yule (Heero Yuy)
--------------------------------------- ------------------------------
[1] petameter = 10 ^ 15 meters
[2] the Junior, father and son with the same name for his son last name

[3] dead ni buried the mooれta calm wo explorationして, this is what the cartels battle BGM name the way to attach Housewives, the color pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment